Monday, July 9, 2012

How do you see yourself as a technopreneur?

Technoprenuer is come from the root word technology and entrepreneur. Technopreneur means an entrepreneur of dealing with technology. It is a process on where an entrepreneur pact with technology. Also, according to http://www.scribd.com/doc/41663673/Technopreneurship, Technopreneurship is not a product but a process of synthesis in engineering the future of a person, an organization, a nation and the world. For me, technopreneur means business, to make business with technology, to sell and helps to make life easier.

How do I see myself as a technopreneur? I see myself as technopreneur when I sell some of my stuff or bargain things. I am fond of having a business and to own a business. I love business especially in my high school days because I know I can earn money.

Business is like earning money. I have to say that owning a business is an honor and to be proud of. Today, if you do not have a bigger capital, you cannot have or build your business. It is like if you do not have the materials you cannot do the project. Business helps you to live in your life because it is the fruit why you are here. Having your own business is not easy when you are in a big business but if you are in a small business you can easily start with your little business. Little business starts with small capital that is why you can easily create one. Of course, when you want to have a bigger one or a big business you need to have a big capital. In owning a business, you can decide what you want to improve with your business. Also, in owning a business you can do what you want or you can choose what must be done to your business.

On the other hand, when you are not in your own business and you acted as an employee and you have a boss, you cannot decide. You need to ask permission first before you can act with the things you want. Sometimes being an employee could earn not much money since you are just employee. In the business of others, you are not free because someone will tell that is you are going to do and so on. If you do not have your own business, your boss will decide everything in his own business.

If you are a technopreneur you must know about technology. You must have the knowledge in both technology and entrepreneur. Since I am taking up Information Technology, I can be a technopreneur. I merely love technologies around me. I am fond of technology especially if it is high-tech. I love to explore new ideas and somehow I dream I can create one. I dreamed someday I could create a new technology that might be used by my countrymen. I hope in the future I can make one. Making technology is difficult on what I have seen from the movie “Pirates of the Silicon Valley” but if you have the factors that Steve Jobs had, you can be successful as him.  

I am not like Steve Jobs but I may be him if I wanted to. Steve Jobs is a person that would never give up, he always think all the possible that may help him to his work and with his creations. He has the capabilities that a technopreneur must have. He has the passion of what he is doing, his enthusiasm in his work. He is focus on his business and sensible to his actions and thoughts. He never tries but he always does what is best for his company. In his new ideas, he totally creates another innovation that would remarkably amazing. He is also has the will-power, because despite all the problems that he encounters he never lose hope but instead he has this determination to pursue his work and his ideas. I may say that Steve Jobs is always different from others. He is he. Though many of are now successful with their careers but still no one can beat Steve Jobs. The quality that he had during the days he became successful. I do not blame him of his attitude during the days that he just fired people and get angry to the employee without even thinking how this person might feel. Steve Jobs is Steve Jobs what I have said; nobody can be him because he is one of a kind. He is unique with his ideas. You cannot think what Steve Jobs is thinking, what he says must be done. He is a person that is perfectionist; he wanted to do things done according to what he wants, to his standards. I never believe, when I saw the movie Pirates of the Silicon Valley, which Steve Jobs is just a simple man living in a crowd with his best friend and his circuit board and be successful of what he has achieved in his life. Steve Jobs has many factors why he is a best technopreneur.

How do I see myself as technoprenuer? I may not say that I cannot be technoprenuer, but each has the opportunity to be a technoprenuer but it is up to you if you wanted to. I can say that I could see myself as technopreneur by thinking new ideas and creates new technology and be in business. I know that being in business is not easy like that. It is also a difficult line of work, example is with Steve Jobs, he cannot be able have his success without the obstacles he has encounter in business. In business you consider many things, you adjust, you think and you must have the unique capabilities in order to succeed. In my school days, I am in business, selling junk foods and candies at school. It is hard to face people and tell them, please them to buy this and those but because of this I learned to front with people and also give me confidence, dealing with them, also talked to them without knowing them. in business, you will learn a lot of things, experience a lot of things, having friends and able to communicate ideas with other ideas. I see myself as technopreneur when I am ready, when I have all the ideas, the factors that being a technopreneur must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment