Monday, July 9, 2012

Would you take the same career path that Steve Jobs took? Why or why not?


If I can have the factors that Steve Jobs had in his success, maybe I would take the same path that he took because he is a great man that he pursue his goals. With his determination of his field of work, he is one of a kind. Of course, it is an honor if you will be successful like Steve Jobs. Steve is the chairman and chief executive officer of the well known Apple Company. Steve Jobs great minds, ideas and innovation helps a lot to him to be success. In his great minds, he changed the people lives. He helps people to live life a lot easier. His philosophy to change the world, made him to who is he now or to put himself in a journey towards success. You cannot believe it, I cannot believe that all of a sudden, Steve Jobs that has nothing is become famous and a great man because of his innovations.

Steve Jobs is very successful on his path because of his willingness, and the passion on what he was doing. In his passion, he became the one of the greatest man. Steve Jobs and the factors that contributed in his success and failure in his life made him more motivated in all aspects regarding with his works. He loves the works that he has made the creations from his great ideas and capabilities of doing the things.

Of course, Steve Jobs done his great jobs very well but I do not have the capabilities of Steve Jobs why he became so successful. That is why I can say no because I do not have the skills and the work ethics of Steve Jobs. I admire him a lot with his great works and the passion of what he was doing.  He is always a great man and prodigious. He is capable of thinking new ideas and innovate new technology. 

We know that Steve Jobs is very successful in his career. He has done so much through his success. He never quits but he sometimes fell but the fact that he became successful because of his factors that he have. Steve Jobs has great mind, with his thinking capacity of thinking new ideas or I may say he easily thinks of new ideas and new creations. In his being assertiveness with his employee, you may not be able to move or even utter words because Steve Jobs is a person that surrounds things that must be perfect. His intelligence, the passion, and determination he became wealthy, famous and efficacious. In every path that Steve Jobs may took has always trials that must be bravely encounter and he bravely deal with it because of his ideas and focus into sort of things.

If you would ask me if I would take the same career path that Steve Jobs took, I will say no. Maybe yes if I have the chance or I have the factors that Steve Jobs had. Why I say no, because Steve Jobs become successful of his attitude of being perfectionist and I am different from him, I do not look myself so perfect but I do wanted to achieve my goals in life. Likewise, I want to be successful but in my own path, the path where I am comfortable with. Steve Jobs is greatly a pioneer of his ideas and innovations. I do adore him in his career, in his passion, and also his dedication in his works and everything that he have to pursue all the things that he had made and the influences he have shared to others. Though because of his being successful in life, the career path he had chosen, I will not take the same career with him because I am not him and Steve Jobs is unique and I am too. He has these distinctive capabilities that are actually rarely from now. Somehow people become successful because of their own path they had chosen and the attitude of being enthusiastic, determine on a certain goal and has  great mind, with this attitude maybe someday I can be Steve Jobs, very successful someday in my own path.

Each of us is unique. Each has the right to choose and a freedom to express their individual opinions. It is easy to say that “I wanted to be that person” but it is hard to act like the person that you wanted to be. I never believe that having nothing is nothing, which will not be able to be successful. However, I do believe that if you wanted to achieve something, or if you plan your goals, you could be successful someday, if you have the perseverance in your life. Hold on if you believe you can; trust yourself as you trust in Him. Nothing is impossible no matter what path you will choose, one thing that is important is, you are determine, you know what you are doing and the passion of what you are doing. Every day of our lives is valuable that you do not must take any advantage but you must do all the things that you wanted to do s long as you know that it is good for you and to others and also would help to become successful.

1 comment: